In today’s article we will be reviewing the Andis Cordless T-Outliner Trimmer.
This article was thoroughly audited by our experts for its accuracy.
- Four position guide combs from 1/8 up to 1/2 inch
- Voltage and frequency: 120V, 60 Hz
- Oil-dipped carbon steel blades
- Cordless feature makes it more convenient to use
- Easy to clean and maintain
- At 1lb 10 oz with batteries it’s very lightweight and convenient to use
- The outer covering makes it look a bit cheap
- A 5 minute charge only lasts you a little more than that
Andis has some of the best hair clippers on the market and this one is one of the best of the cordless line. It comes with a lithium-ion battery that is designed to provide you with over 100 minutes of cordless usage.
The blade that comes with this unit has been designed to prevent the shaving and trimming of your hair with a very fine blade that is designed to trim very fine hairs without causing pain to your skin. The blade will cut hairs to 9mm in length and it will trim to 1mm in length.
This unit weights just 0.32 lbs. and it is really easy for you to use. The rotary motor is just as powerful as a corded and it is able to provide you with a speed as high as 7,200 ranges per minute. The motor has been designed to provide you with very effective clipper operation. It also has very sharp clips.
The rotary motor also provides you with very smooth clipper operation.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: The 6 Best Hair Edgers & Liner Clippers for Barbers