Today we're bringing to you our detailed review of the Blackbeard for Men Formula X.
Let’s see if it lives up to the hype.
- Well priced for a 6-pack of beard dye
- No mixing or mess – you just apply the dye directly to your beard and mustache
- Safe for use on both synthetic beard fibers as well as your own beard
- Turns out a really natural looking black (it’s not too blue)
- Might rub off on your pillow at night
- Applying it too heavily can make you look like a Smurf – but that’s pretty easy to avoid
- Effectiveness might not match up against higher priced brands
The Black Beard hair coloring system was developed by a teenage girl who wanted a coloring option that didn't contain harsh chemicals and was safe to use.
The formula used in the system is completely natural and was developed in the comfort of the teenage girl's bathroom. The process that is used to develop the product is a bit different than traditional hair coloring, but the result is more natural looking than any other coloring system out there.
Black Beard hair coloring for men is made to last. Not only are the colors permanent, but it will also last even after swimming, sweating, and any normal activity that you do. There is no need to worry about drying your hair afterward because the coloring dries with a dryer.
Another interesting aspect of the Black Beard hair coloring is that it is one of the fastest dying systems out there. As long as you apply it in one swipe, the hair color will be completely applied before the exposure only lasts for the first minute. And at the same time it does not take much time at all, because only a small amount of the product is needed to complete the coloring process.
Something that the teenage girl who created the coloring hinted at is that while you will need to use the product occasionally, it is just as easy to remove it as it is to apply it.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: 6 Best Beard Dyes That Work Impeccably: Review & Guide