In today’s article we will be reviewing the Canway Sports Gym Bag.
We scrutinize all products before we share our detailed thoughts on it with you.
- Affordable price with decent build quality
- Lots of storage space
- Adjustable shoulder straps that are padded, with a chest strap for added comfort
- Large wet pocket with side mesh pockets
- Nylon material is quite durable and high quality
- Can accommodate multiple pairs of OTC lifting gloves
- Can hold a lot of weight (up to 268lbs); perfect for heavy gym goers
- The bag is waterproof, so you can stay relaxed as you don’t have to worry about sweat (or worse) affecting your belongings inside
- The biggest complaint that users have is that the bag falls apart too easily, especially at the seams
- If you don’t like carrying a lot of weight with you, then this may not be a good option as it’s quite heavy
- It’s not very functional considering you can’t even fit some garments in the compartment
This is a bag that is large and spacious and will fit all your necessities when you are traveling for whatever sports you are doing as well. The only thing that is a downside to this bag is that it is more athletic equipment bag than a travel bag. If you plan to travel for sporting events or for going to the gym this bag would be a great choice.
What we really like about this bag is the design. The long handles are very comfortable and it doesn't hurt your shoulder as much, as well as there is a handle at the top to allow you to carry the bag quickly on your shoulder. The shoulder strap is a great feature that this bag offers. It is a padded strap that will adjust to your liking. You can have an uncomfortable readjusting the strap when you first get the bag because it is shipped as very stiff, but you can bend the strap as much as you would like. The padding is not just in the shoulder strap, but overall the bag itself is very comfortable.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: The 11 Best Gym Bags For Men You’ll Enjoy Carrying