Today we're bringing to you our detailed review of the Citizen Eco-Drive Chandler Field Watch.
We scrutinize all products before we share our detailed thoughts on it with you.
- Available with a variety of color/appearance combinations
- Self-charging mechanism with simple yet elegant lines
- Water-resistant up to 330 feet
- Well priced
- Stylish, but well-balanced design
- Eco-Drive keeps the watch running for up to 48 months without any exposure to light, so you don’t have to worry about keeping it charged.
- Citizen Eco-Drive gives you the combination of a classic look with the reliability of an automatic watch.
- It’s one of the most accurate quartz watches; only losing around a second per month.
- We found this watch comes in many variation, which may be disorienting for some buyers.
The Citizen Eco-Drive Chandler Field Watch is a tactical military style watch that has an Eco-Drive technology, which is why it is known best for outlasting any man's field watch, for being able to produce power continuously, and for having a battery that never requires changing.
The Eco-Drive technology is a technology that allows the Citizen watch to never require a battery change because it uses light as a source of energy for charging itself. This technology is always going to be better than a battery because it recharges its battery with light instead of a battery being charged by a battery.
The watch is designed to withstand water well. If mastered the technology can last for a very long time. If you need to, you can even take it swimming without ever worrying about ruining the watch. They are happy to wear this watch all the way to 100 meters, making it a great watch for the outdoorsmen.
All in all the Citizen Eco-Drive Chandler Field Watch for Men is a great watch for the man who loves the outdoors and the men who loves technology.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: 14 Best Men’s Affordable Watches with Enormous Value