Today we'll be reviewing the Essentials by Seven Apparel Men's Long-Sleeve Top and Fleece Bottom Pajama Set.
It’s been popular on the market ever since it was launched and so we decided to take a closer look at it for you. Here we go:
- Comfortable – the material is excellent as it is soft, breathable, and absorbent
- Great flatlock stitching and waist design
- Top quality – wears long and is quite durable
- Price is affordable
- Higher waistline which is not suitable for shorter individuals
- Pajama bottoms are a little loose so you may want to get a size smaller
- The collar is a little loose
Seven Apparel was created to fill the void in what male sleepwear brands were providing for men. They have built a strong presence in the world of sleep set apparel and have a widespread distribution. The Seven Apparel company started in 2011 and has since grown to over 250 retailers.
They have broken down their product offering into six separate categories: Fleece, Fitted, Boxer, Camo, Duvet, and Plaid.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: 7 Best Men’s Pajamas You’ll Never Want To Get Out Of