In this article we’ll put the spotlight on the Nike Men's Air Max 90 Shoes.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let’s dive in!
- A classic trainer that suits most dress codes
- Can be worn during all seasons
- Light-weight (290 g) and comfortable (half sizes)
- Mesh upper allows for a more appealing look while in use
- Cut-away design enables greater flexibility and breathability
- The rubber outsole has a pattern of hexagons, proving great traction
- A big plus for this pair is its ability to be worn indoors and outdoors
- The ability to wear this with a variety of different styles
- The shoes are durable
- The cushioning on these shoes is very comfortable and provides good stability
- The sole is not as durable as it needs to be
- The arch support is not as appealing as it could be
- The insole wears out easily and cheaply
- The outsole wears out after extensive use
- The fit is a bit too tight for those who are more accustomed to a wider size
Nike has made improvements with the design of the shoes by making them more comfortable and offering lightweight with a new design.
Air Max 90 is truly a timeless shoe due to its innovative features, allowing for the user to enjoy great fit under the feet. Recent innovations have made the shoe even more comfortable and user-friendly. It offers a BRS 1000 unit in the forefront of the shoe, allowing for the foot to be in a more comfortable position. The Nike Air Max 90 shoes are available in a variety of colors.
Nike has made the Air Max more appealing and noticed to the younger generation with new design with the attention of the media personel.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: 22 Best Shoe Brands for Men that are Worth Investing In