This is our detailed product review for the Nizoral A-D Anti-Dandruff Shampoo.
We scrutinize all products before we share our detailed thoughts on it with you.
- Sulfur and pyrithione zinc formula brings the most control of dandruff and flaking
- Anti-dandruff shampoo for both men and women to treat mild to moderate dandruff
- You have the benefit of a 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner system
- Some people may experience irritation from the shampoo
- Best for people who have greasy scalp type hair. If you have oily hair or dry hair this probably not the shampoo for you
In an effort to find the best dandruff shampoo for my hair, I came across Nizoral Anti-Dandruff shampoo by Salon Systems Inc. When I first noticed that I had become quite itchy, my first thought was to use an inexpensive dandruff shampoo to treat my scalp. After doing some research I found that most dandruff shampoos contain a small amount of ketoconazole. The only problem with using this type of shampoo is that it can make your scalp dry and cause more itching.
The recommendation for using a salon-tested product to treat your symptoms is beneficial. When you use a salon-tested product, it is much more effective and safe. Salons nationwide use this shampoo to treat dandruff. It has been proven to help break the cycle of dandruff and help eliminate the flakey scalp.
I tried a salon-tested anti-dandruff shampoo, and it worked amazing. Not only did my itchiness go away after just one use, but my hair and scalp felt nice and clean after rinsing. The next day I used the shampoo again and noticed that my hair was very shiny and had a beautiful scent.
In general, I felt that the Nizoral A-D Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, 7 Fl. Oz price was a little higher than I was willing to pay, but the salon-tests quality more than paid for itself. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a salon-tested product to help fight scalp flakeyness.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: 14 Best Hair Growth Products for Men & Women That Work