It's been long overdue, but today we finally got around to publishing our expert review on the PUMA Men's Tazon 6 FM Running Shoe.
Let’s see if it lives up to the hype.
- Good traction on multiple surfaces
- Breathable mesh provides plenty of ventilation around the foot
- The overall fit is comfortable
- Manufactured with quality materials and built for comfort
- The insole is removable, making it easy to replace
- The midsole is molded on to the outsole, making the shoe more flexible and durable
- It’s not very heavy at 9 ounces
- The arch support may be too low for some users
- The outsole may wear out prematurely
Puma has been very innovative in designing their shoes. One of these innovations is PUMA's Tazon 6 FM. Over the last few years Puma has had some success with the Tazon 3 and Tazon 5, so it only makes sense that Puma decided to make an update to the shoe.
The PUMA Tazon 5 FM and Tazon 6 FM have a very similar design and style. They both have a very lightweight design, which is necessary for runners because you burn a ton of calories during a run. Other features that the Tazon 5 FS and Tazon 6 FM have in common are that they have a lightweight and stable design, a seamless knit upper and a PUMA Speedform heel.
Once you put on the PUMA Tazon 6 FM you will find that they are very comfortable and fit unlike many other shoes. Sometimes running shoes will be too tight, but these are not. This is especially important to runners because you will run for hours and need to be able to feel comfortable. If a shoe is not comfortable you will not want to wear it. If a shoe is comfortable you will want to wear it every time you go running.
Puma Tazon 6 FM comes in a black and grey color scheme, and it has a very sleek design. The shoes have a very nice and clean appearance and when you look into them you will see that they have a very high-tech look to them.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: 22 Best Shoe Brands for Men that are Worth Investing In