You asked and we listened. Today we will review the Refectocil #2.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let’s dive in!
- The dye is exceptionally easy to use and quick-drying
- Very low-cost
- The dye doesn’t come off quickly with water
- The product is the ideal vibrant-colored hue you’re looking for
- It will give you a bold look that’s visually distinguishable
- It will blend well with your beard
- The fumes are quite strong and off-putting
- The temporary hair dye will wash out in 2-3 shampoos
- Drying time can take a while
Refectocil is the only product made in usa by Indermaur. No flocking or other synthetic dyes are used in its manufacture. Refectocil is a dyes base composed of the colouring ingredients in solution which are formulated and reconstituted, upon application to the skin, solely with water, has no greasy residue on the skin once dried and bonds with the hair fibers in a unique manner.
Refectocil is a non-chemical hair dye.
It eliminates the traditional application and removal of two black henna or natural dyes.
It contains no sulfone, copper, peroxide, or silicone.
It contains no ammonia or ammonia-based components.
Its pH is from 11.2 to 10.5.
Refectocil contains only water and colouring ingredients in a non-greasy base.
There is no smearing of the hair color on the scalp or cotton.
It is not difficult for the user to measure the amount to apply and to mix the dye with the water.
It is very easy to rinse out both the hair and the cloth after application.
It does not stain any clothing and does not leave a greasy residue.
It is not difficult to lighten or darken the hair color.
It is not difficult to exfoliate the hair.
The hair color is not affected by:
- dyes or bleach
- means of restoring hair colour
- peroxide (Hair-color)
- shampoo or hair- treatment
- drying products
- heat (hair dryer)
- UV treatment
- pressure on the hair
- humidity in the environment • excessive sweating or perspiration
- occlusion • underarm body odor
- outerwear • gloves
Refectocil is recommended by:
- hair salon
- beauty parlor
- social workers
- health centers
- science bureaus
- chemical laboratories
- manufacturers of hair dyes
- make-up and perfume
- manufacturers of bleaching preparations
- pharmaceutical laboratories
- manufacturers of medical devices
- manufacturers of cosmetics
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: 6 Best Beard Dyes That Work Impeccably: Review & Guide