Today we'll be reviewing the Remington MB4900 Beard Boss Perfecter Stubble and Beard Kit.
Let’s see why it’s such a popular product.
- This awesome set requires little maintenance
- It is clearly one of the better stubble trimmers on the market today
- It quickly delivers a clean cut with no discomfort
- It has awesome attachments that make your trim look great
- The price is affordable and the value is well worth it for this product
- The battery life is not too good
- The charging mechanism may not work too well
In comparison to some of the other options out there, Remington has created the best beard and mustache trimmer of the group. The great thing about this product is that it is around the same price range as the rest and comes out on top. While it was not designed as the best option, it has proven to be the most effective and reliable product out on the market.
While many of the other beard trimmers have different figures of the high speed as well as the vibration, the Remington model had the best vibration and the highest speed. Many users were not pleased with the vibration at all and so that could be a relatively bad thing.
Overall, the Remington model has proven to be the best option and the most reliable of the entire list. Overall, this is the best option when it comes to beard health and a smooth face.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: 5 Best Stubble Trimmers for the Shortest, Perfect Beard