Today's review is going to look at the Double Edge Safety Razor.
It’s been popular on the market ever since it was launched and so we decided to take a closer look at it for you. Here we go:
- Completely adjustable, allowing you to control and customize your shave
- This is a great option for men looking for a more traditional wet shave
- The quality of the razor is absolutely top-notch
- The stainless steel blade lasts a long time
- The price of this razor and blades is great
- Learning to use a double edge safety razor will take some time to get used to
- Ordering the blades will be your biggest expense
When you look at the Shaveology Double Edge Safety Razor, let us first start off with the Handle. The handle is designed to be easy to hold and maneuver. The handle it has also been designed to have a very comfortable grip and come in 3 colors for the handle. The Shaveology Double Edge Razor is a mens razor and comes with 5 Platinum replacement blades. Platinum has double the durability of the standard Double Edge Safety Razor blade.
The Shaveology Double Edge Safety Razor comes with a leather travel case. The travel case is small and compact so you can take the Shaveology Double Edge Safety Razor anywhere and not have to worry about having to bring a big box to put it in. The extra head and all the extras that come with the Shaveology Double Edge Safety Razor make it a great gift for anyone.
The Shaveology Double Edge Safety Razor is an easy way to get the closest shave without getting razor burn. The Micro-Comb design lifts and cuts facial hair at the exact right height to avoid skin irritations. Removing the beard is easy with the Shaveology and the instructions are very easy to follow. With the Shaveology Double Edge Safety Razor you also get three combs to get the right size for all facial hair.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: 11 Best Men’s Shaving Kits that will Up Your Shaving Game