You asked and we listened. Today we will review the TheraBreath 24-Hour Fresh Breath Toothpaste 4 oz.
Does the good reputation hold up or not? Let’s find out!
- This toothpaste has been recommended by dentists for bad breath. TheraBreath is also best for gum sensitivity
- It is certified with the ADA seal of approval
- It is recommended for smokers, people with dry mouth, and for those who want to keep their tongue clean
- Made in the USA
- It is clinically proven to fight against germs and bacteria that cause bad breath
- It is available in in 4 ounce and 8 ounce tubes
- This toothpaste has a strong spearmint taste
- It does not have a tartar control or whitening formula
- It does not have fluoride as an ingredient
When it comes to toothpaste, cold and flu season is a busy time for businesses, but one stand out player has been TheraBreath. TheraBreath is no newcomer to the battle against bad breath, but they have been able to edge out brand names like Colgate with this instant breath freshener. This brand delivers the perfect mixture of toothpaste, but it also helps with tooth cavity prevention and fresh breath.
This product features a fresh breath formula that helps fight against foul breath without using harsh ingredients that are often in other brands. TheraBreath also doesn't have a cologne scent which is ideal for those who are motivated by minty freshness. The toothpaste is also loaded with fluoride which helps with cavity prevention.
There are a plethora of formulas TheraBreath offers which allows customers to choose which product they would like to purchase. The TheraBreath products range from toothpaste to mouthwash, breath sprays, dental care kits, and even pet products. TheraBreath's line of products are available mostly online, but there are also available in stores nationwide.
The TheraBreath products have helped people deal with breath problems for generations and it continues to be the preferred product by people who find it hard to find a toothpaste that keeps their breath fresh all day.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: The 6 Best Toothpastes for Bad Breath a.k.a. Halitosis