In today’s article we will be reviewing the TIGI Bed Head.
This article was thoroughly audited by our experts for its accuracy.
- Offers a lot of control for styling
- Easily works through thick or long hair
- Gives hair a matte appearance
- Good hold without feeling stiff
- Lightweight and easy to apply
- A little goes a long way
- Only a minor amount of shine
- Doesn’t provide much shine
- A bit difficult to apply in the back because of its consistency
- Powdery residue that sticks to the fingers can be unpleasant to touch
- Contains petrolatum, a petroleum product
Bed Head for Men Wax is a great styling product for men! It is great for curly hair, especially when layered with other products.
This 3 Ounce bottle is easy to use as all you do is scoop a little wax into your palm, rub your hands together and apply to your wet hair. It goes on easily and blends seamlessly into wet hair.
The price of Bed Head for Men Wax is a bit high, but this is a really good product and worth the price. Your results will vary depending on your hair type, length and how much styling product and gel you have already used.
I liked the way this products holds my curls and keeps it from looking flat and lifeless. I also like the scent of it, it reminds me of the orange and sugar that comes in a donut with the frosting.
All in all, for styling products I give the Bed Head for Men Wax a 4 out of 5.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: 8 Best Hair Waxes for Men That Provide Excellent Hold