This is our detailed product review for the Tommy Hilfiger Men's 1791326 Analog Display Quartz Black Watch.
We scrutinize all products before we share our detailed thoughts on it with you.
- One of the best looking watches in its price range
- Easy to read display in the dark
- It looks more expensive than it is.
- The watch strap is stiff and can feel uncomfortable on the wrist further investigation found that the watch strap broke with little force applied by the wrist through normal use.
- The batteries run down quickly, and require replacement within 2 to 3 months of use.
- It is not water-resistant meaning it cannot be rinsed and worn in the shower. It can be splashed if washed by hand during cleaning, but submerging for any length of time causes damage to the main mechanism. Water resistance is why I spent less on this watch than many others I've owned, and still feel it was a worthwhile choice.
There are very few products that are for both men and women. You can wear it in a formal setting, or you can wear it in a casual setting. The Tommy Hilfiger watch is exactly like that. The price is right and the quality is high. You are sure to have people asking you where you got it.
You can tell that this is quality, because you can never see your fingers touching the watch, the pictures prove that. This watch is much larger than most watches, but the weight of it is comfortable. This means that you won't have to get the surgery to get a smaller watch.
The watch is very easy to take care of. While it is in the washing machine, it will not lose any of its quality. After being worn every day, you can wipe it down to clean it. It is very light so that the watch will not sink to your wrist, and it will not have any loose parts.
The Tommy Hilfiger watch is a perfect watch for both men and women.It is a simple, durable, quality watch.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: 14 Best Men’s Affordable Watches with Enormous Value