In today’s article we will be reviewing the Vans Men's Vn-0tuy187 Trainers.
Let’s see if it lives up to the hype.
- Made from quality material and well-constructed
- Available in a number of colors
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Ideal for the Spring and Summer
- A great brand with a lot of history and wide range of shoes
- Quality control problems, so check the return policy before you make your purchase
- Sizes do not run true to U.S. sizing
The Vanskys are a classic shoe which transcends time. Vans are most commonly worn by people in their late teens and early twenties, but can also be seen on adults. They are typically bought for a specific purpose, such as skateboarding or sporting, although they are just as popularly worn out on a daily basis. The three high to low versions are the Sk8-Hi, the Authentic, and the Old Skool. There are also low and mid versions of the Vans Classic, the Authentic, and the Sk8-Hi.
· Old Skool – Low top skate style shoe.
· Authentic – High top skate shoe.
· Vans Classic – Low and mid top sneakers.
· Vans Sk8-Hi – High top skate shoes.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: 22 Best Shoe Brands for Men that are Worth Investing In