It's been long overdue, but today we finally got around to publishing our expert review on the VIKINGS BLADE The Chieftain Double Edge Safety Razor.
It’s been popular on the market ever since it was launched and so we decided to take a closer look at it for you. Here we go:
- The medium aggressive, equilateral razor design is perfect for professionals and newcomers alike
- Great for achieving a smooth and close shave
- Incredible value for price
- Great return policy if you’re not satisfied
- Some found the razor to be heavy
- The handle is a bit too big for some
- Some found the design to be a bit too simple
I think that the y felt that the biggest impact they would have on the consumer was to continue to change what they did best. With that, the Swedish luxury developed Chieftain razor system was born.
The Chieftain is the top of the line luxury line that VIKS users can have. Along with the Chieftain, they also work on several others that range from a luxury skin care system, to their premium VIKS razors.
The Scandinavian luxury idea that VIKS has has made them a big player in the razor market worldwide. With their ability to not only develop and market a product that changes what consumers can get out there, but the ability to continue to change what they do best, VIKS is a great company to watch going forward.
The Chieftain razor that VIKS has had a huge impact on the razor market and has made them stand out from the rest.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: 7 Best Safety Razors That Give The Best, Closest Shave