In today’s article we will be reviewing the Women's Rogaine 5% Minoxidil Foam.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let’s dive in!
- Small screw on bottle
- Has adjustable cap to increase or decrease amount dispensed
- Has easy to follow instructions and is easy to use
- Not as messy as most hair loss treatments
- Can be used by various ethnicities
- When spread on slightly damp hair it is heavier and must be worked into hair for a longer period of time
- Has a slight peppery smell
- Has ultra small amount of product and bottle is small but the amount dispensed is the amount that is needed
Rogaine is the only FDA-approved over-the-counter hair growth treatment for men and women that helps regrow up to 25% more hair with continued use.
Rogaine has been proven to help regrow enough hair to cover the amount lost over a 5-6 month period. It is completely safe and is used by millions of people to treat hair loss. This product only requires you use once a day and to follow the directions. You may notice results immediately, but may take up to 12 weeks to see the full results of the product.
Over 3,000 clinical studies and clinical studies confirm that Rogaine works for up to 77% of men and women.
Rogaine was the first FDA-approved over-the-counter hair regrowth treatment and it holds the number 1 dermatologist recommended brand status.
Rogaine is a foam for hair loss that is applied to the scalp for the early stages of hair loss and the mustache area for later stages of hair loss.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: 14 Best Hair Growth Products for Men & Women That Work