Today we'll be reviewing the 2 x Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo by Dr Wolff.
Let’s see if it lives up to the hype.
- It take 5-10 minutes for the effects to kick in
- Hair becomes full, curly, and more manageable
- Being a caffeine shampoo, it may provide a tingle when applied to the scalp
- The tingling sensation may be off-putting to some
- Some may find the smell of the shampoo a bit too overpowering
Alpecin has a caffeine enriched shampoo that encourages hair growth in both men and women. This shampoo also keeps the root of the hair active and maintains hair growth while it also stimulates hair growth.
This shampoo is outstanding for men and women who are using hair loss products such as Rogaine and Minoxidil.
This shampoo is used on a daily basis by men and women who suffer from hair loss and prevents hair loss when used with other hair loss products.
The innovative ingredients in the Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo have been proven in clinical trials to help increase hair growth for men and women by up to 70%.
The Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo is a natural caffeine based formula that has no negative side effects on the hair.
The Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo on a daily basis will help create the healthy environment of your hair shaft by increasing growth of hair.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: 6 Best Hair Loss Shampoos for Men & Women That Actually Work